Their first motor ambulance provides the back-drop for the North Walsham Division of the St. John Ambulance Brigade in 1924. Central in the group are Mr. G.B. Fuller, Superintendent for thirty-one years, Dr. C.H.W. Page, who was largely responsible for the Division's formation, and Mr. John Dixon, President for fourteen years until his death in 1938.
This archive item has been viewed 4595 time(s).