Please contact us about submitting material to the archive.
By submitting material to the archive you must agree with our "Copyright Release Agreement"....
- I confirm that material submitted by me, in my role as an authorised Contributor, to the North Walsham & District Community Archive, belong to me and that I will be correctly identified as the author.
- I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, I own any copyright in the material I have submitted. In cases where I do not own copyright I confirm that I have been given permission by the copyright holder to submit their material and will acknowledge their ownership in accordance with their instructions. In cases where copyright is unknown, this will be clearly stated
- I give permission for digital files of my photographs, documents and recordings to become part of the North Walsham & District Community Archive.
- I give permission for digital files of my submitted material to be displayed on the North Walsham & District Community Archive website,www.northwalshamarchive.co.uk and such other websites or website names as the archiving group / network may use to make material available.
- I agree to the use of my submitted material for not-for-profit purposes by North Walsham & District Community Archive, including:
- public reference, e.g. in libraries, community access points, museums and record offices.
- educational use e.g. in schools universities, colleges or similar establishments, including within a thesis, dissertation or similar research.
- as a source that may be published (including print, audio/visual media and the Internet).
- in public performance, lectures or talks – including television and radio.
- I understand that personal data held by the North Walsham & District Community Archive relating to me may be stored in paper and/or electronic form in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998), and will or may be used for purposes associated with theNorth Walsham & District Community Archive Group.
- I understand that Group Moderators or the Site Administrator reserve the right to remove any defamatory or offensive material submitted.