In 1935, the Catholic Church was built in King's Arms Street by Cornish and Gaymer. In the main, it was erected as the gift of Mr. Frank Loads and his first wife, Sarah Monica Loads, and partly that of Mrs. Lawrence Hudson. Inside, the Stations of the Cross are striking, and in one of the side chapels, there is a fine statue of St. Nicholas, the patron saint of sailors and children.
Archive Website ID: 1021 This archive item has been viewed 1096 time(s).
< Previous North Walsham Photograph